please contact us if you would like to provide a good home for one of our bunnies! (after reading our sales policies)
Thank you for taking the time to read this
- We do not ship our rabbits, and all rabbit pickups must be on our farm.
- A bunny is officially reserved for you with a non-refundable 50$ DEPOSIT.
- Prices range between $90-$150 depending on breed, color, etc.
- Sex is not guaranteed on rabbits under 3 weeks of age.
- Bunnies will NOT leave our facility till they are 8-10 weeks of age.
- We do bunny pickups Monday through Friday only, and are closed on Saturday and Sunday. So when inquiring about a bunny, please make sure that you be able to pick this bunny up on a week day.
- Pet quality bunnies will not come with their pedigree....only a birth certificate. Brood or show quality bunnies will.
- We will temporarily hold a rabbit for you if you are coming to pick it up that day. But any longer, a deposit through PayPal is required.
- All deposits are non-refundable. If you send a deposit for a bunny, then change your mind and do not get a bunny, we consider the deposit to be a donation towards our Rabbitry. One the other hand, if the bunny that you have placed money on dies, or is sick upon the pickup date, we will refund the deposit, or let you pick another one (if we have one available at the time) of equal value.
- Waiting list rule~ When a bunny is available that matches your preferences, you will be contacted via email and have 12 hours to respond. Remaining bunnies will be sold open sale on the website.
- Once placed on the waiting list, email weekly to remain on list.
- We do not sell our bunnies for Easter.
- Rabbits can live for 8-10 years! Yes, they're cute, fluffy, and sound simple in theory, but they are a serious commitment of a daily responsibility for the next 8+ years...So please make sure that you are prepared to care for your bunny for possibly that long.